Climona® medical device is a non-hormonal moisturizing gel for intimate hygiene. When applied topically, it has a temporary effect on the vaginal mucosa, but does not affect the functions of organs and systems of the body. Eliminates vaginal discomfort, helps to restore the balance of the vaginal microflora and maintains the physiological pH level, provides protection and restoration of the vaginal mucosa after infectious and inflammatory conditions, has a regenerating, anti-inflammatory, sanitizing, moisturizing effect.
– To prevent the onset of symptoms of vaginal dryness associated with age-related changes, estrogen deficiency, hormone replacement therapy or the use of oral contraceptives;
– in conditions accompanied by itching, burning, irritation or dryness of the vaginal mucosa as an adjunct if necessary to heal damage to the vaginal mucosa after childbirth, gynecological and surgical interventions;
– in women in the postpartum period of breastfeeding and in whom lactational atrophic vulvovaginitis has developed;
– in the presence of symptoms of atrophy of the vaginal mucosa as a result of chemotherapy, radiation or radiotherapy;
– as a prophylaxis with prolonged use of GCS, antibacterial agents, after visiting public places (sauna, bath, swimming pool, ponds), in the absence of the possibility to apply hygiene procedures;
– to eliminate vaginal dryness and discomfort during intercourse;
– in order to restore the mucous membrane in inflammatory conditions of the vagina (bacterial vaginosis, thrush, etc.), to maintain and restore the optimal acidity of the vaginal secretion.
Aloe extract, mallow extract, chamomile extract, hyaluronic acid, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), lactic acid, allantoin, excipients.
Aloe boosts local immunity, helps regenerating vaginal mucosa, moisturizes, calms irritation and itch. Biologically active components of aloe have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Chamomile has anti-inflammatory effect, intensifies regenerative processes, promotes quick healing of microtraumas and fissures, and improves the tone.
Mallow has softening, calming and anti-inflammatory effects.
Hyaluronic acid (in form of sodium hyaluronate), being a natural molecular biopolymer, has a unique ability to bind and retain water molecules, what is accompanied by active vagina moisturising; it helps healing and calming inflammatory reactions.
Lactic acid restores healthy balance of vaginal flora and supports physiological pH.
Panthenol normalizes cell metabolism, accelerates tissue regenerations processes, provides anti-inflammatory effect.
Method of application:
– get the tube out of the box;
– before use, it is recommended to thoroughly wash your hands and the tube under running water and soap;
– shake the contents of the tube, break off the seal that covers the thin part of the tube, preventing the gel from leaking;
– in the supine position, insert the thin part of the tube completely into the vagina, squeeze out the contents of the tube, pressing it 2-3 times.
Each tube is meant for one use. It is recommended to use sanitary napkins, as some amount of gel can leak.
It is recommended to use the product at bedtime for 7-10 days. Climona® gel can be used in courses or as needed.
Hypersensitivity to the components of the gel.
– Do not use the Climona® medical device if the tube is damaged or after the expiration date;
– do not reuse;
– a slight burning sensation may appear (mainly at the first use), which soon disappears with further use;
– for some people prone to allergic reactions, in some cases, while using the gel, irritation of the mucous membrane may occur. In such cases, the use of the gel should be discontinued;
– if pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare professional before use.
5 ml tube N5