“Klimona PRO” vaginal suppositories are prescribed for the purpose of:
• effective healing of micro-injuries of the vaginal mucosa and defects of the cervix epithelium;
• local sanitation;
• enhancing regenerative processes in areas with atrophic and dystrophic changes of the vaginal mucosa;
• reducing the intensity of the inflammatory process;
• prevention of infection development;
• when there is a need for additional moisturizing of the mucosa, caused by conditions after surgical interventions on the urinary tract, uterus, or ovaries; in stressful situations; during menopause; after chemotherapy and radiation therapy;
• for hormonal disturbances accompanied by dryness of the vulvovaginal zone;
• alleviation of discomfort in women during menopause and lactation period;
• alleviation of discomfort in women when taking certain medications (oral contraceptives, glucocorticosteroids);
• restoring mucous membranes of the genital organs after childbirth;
• restoration of the mucosa after operations for prolapse of the vaginal walls, cervix, and uterus body; abortions; after diathermocoagulation, laser therapy, and cryotherapy of the cervix and vagina, including after plastic reconstructive and cosmetic interventions;
• in conditions accompanied by itching, burning, irritation, or dryness of the vaginal mucosa.
“Klimona PRO” vaginal suppositories can be used independently or as an auxiliary means, significantly enhancing treatment efficacy.
Hexylresorcinol, sodium hyaluronate, marigold extract, violet extract, d-panthenol, phospholipid complex of natural origin (sunflower lecithin), preservative, suppository mass
Hexylresorcinol is a component with antibacterial, antioxidant, and anti-age actions. It prevents or inhibits the growth and reproduction of pathogenic microorganisms, counters processes of glycation associated with aging at the cellular level.
Hyaluronic acid (in the form of sodium hyaluronate), being a natural molecular biopolymer, has a unique ability to bind and retain water molecules, resulting in active vaginal moisturization; it promotes healing and alleviation of inflammatory reactions.
Apply one suppository for adults once a day (in the evening) for 10-15 days. The vaginal suppository should be deeply inserted into the vagina while lying on your back, slightly bending the legs. It is recommended to start application after menstruation ends. Wash your hands thoroughly before use!
Increased sensitivity to components. Do not use during pregnancy.
In some cases, there might be a burning sensation, which quickly passes. If discomfort intensifies, stop using the suppositories and consult a doctor. Do not swallow, avoid contact with eyes.