Recommended as an additional source of vitamin D and zinc. It helps to normalize metabolic processes in the body, increase immunity, against vascular disorders, improve the functioning of the visual organ, the condition of the skin, hair and nails, has antioxidant properties.
Zinc oxide – 7.6% (equivalent to Zn ++ – 15 mg), vitamin D3 – 0.004% (400 IU), auxiliary components.
Zinc (Zn) is a microelement, contained in over 300 hormones and enzymes in the human body, which participates in all the vital processes. In human body, zinc is contained in muscles, skin, hair, bone and testicles. This microelement is a health detector and is of enormous importance for the body as a whole, as it:
– Boosts immune system;
– Participates in skeletal system, connective tissue forming, as well as in body cells growth;
– Improves skin regenerative processes;
– Promotes hair and nail growth, keeps it in good condition;
– Activates protein, lipid and carbohydrate metabolisms;
– Zinc is necessary for synthesizing, secreting, and utilizing insulin, which participates in metabolic processes, taking place in adrenal glands, thyroid gland, pituitary gland, testicles and spermaries;
– Affects male sex hormone synthesizing and improves functional state of the prostate;
– Supports vitreous body transparency and retinal consistency, is prevailing mineral substance in the eye structure;
– Improves vitamin A uptake and regulates its metabolism in the body;
– Promotes normal liver functioning;
– It is necessary for correct functioning of taste and olfactory receptors;
– Supports and improves memory.
Vitamin D3, or cholecalciferol, is a fat-soluble vitamin which is naturally synthesized in human body tissues under the effect of UV-light. D3 is one of key vitamins, participating in the functioning of immune and endocrine systems, bones formation and metabolism:
– improves body reaction to infections;
– reduces number of cold-related illnesses;
– increases serotonin level – a happiness hormone.
Vitamin D deficiency leads to reduction in immune response, chronic fatigue, pain in muscles, depression and is observed in persons:
– keeping a wrong lifestyle, having insufficient physical activity, keeping wrong diet, having poor sleep;
– people working at night, as well as those working at chemical, coal mining and metal-working factories.
Vitamin D3 is indicated in case of fractures, as well as a preventive remedy for patients, who don’t spend enough time outdoors.
Adults take 1-2 tablets daily with meals. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. The course of admission is up to one month, in the future, the period of use and the possibility of a second course should be agreed with the doctor. Before use, a doctor’s consultation is required.
Individual sensitivity to the components, pregnant women and women during lactation, children under 12 years of age.
Proteins – 0.007 g, fats – 0 g, carbohydrates – 45.394 g
Tablets 0.25 g No. 100