– Carboactive tablets 250 mg N10
– Carboactive capsules 300 mg N20
– Carboactive tablets 250 mg N10 and N50 (foil)
– Carboactive capsules with chamomile 300 mg N20
– Carboactive tablets with calamus 250 mg N10
– Carboactive tablets with Saint-John’s-Wort 250 mg N10
– Carboactive tablets with garlic, turmeric and straw flower 250 mg N10
– Carboactive tablets with mint and fennel 250 mg N10 and N50
– Carboactive tablets with propolis 250 mg N10 and N50
– Carboactive tablets with chamomile and calendula 250 mg N10 and N50
– Carboactive tablets with milfoil and nettle 250 mg N10 and N50
– Carboactive tablets with dill 250 mg N10
– Carboactive tablets with horsetail 250 mg N10
– Carboactive tablets with bee pollen 250 mg N10
– Carboactive tablets with bilberry and carrot 250 mg N10 and N50
– Carboactive tablets with wild rose and mountain ash 250 mg N10
It is recommended as a dietary supplement to evacuate toxic substances from the body, improve secretory function of the intestine, reduce fermentation processes and flatus.
Activated charcoal, excipients.
Activated charcoal is a sorbent. It has great surface activity and high adsorption capacity. It reduces amount of toxic substances, salts of heavy metals, alkaloids and glycosides uptaken from the gastric juice and helps evacuating them from the body. It can adsorb gages. Suggested use: dyspepsia, intoxication in case of dysinteria, salmonellosis, foodborne toxicoinfections, flatulence, hydrochloric acid hypersecretion in the stomach, allergic diseases, intoxication with chemical substances (including alkaloids, salts of heavy metals); to reduce flauts during preparation to X-ray and endoscopic examination.
Adults take 1-2 tablets/capsules twice-thrice a day 1-1.5 hours before or 2 hours after a meal, was down with sufficient amount of water. Term of use – 14 days. Repeat if necessary.
Individual sensitivity to certain components, pregnancy, pediatric age.
Proteins – 0 g, carbohydrates – 7.81 g, fats – 1.8 g.
250 mg tablets N10
Carboactive tablets N10 (without additives) – 5 years.