Brewer’s Yeast with Zinc: To improve metabolism and increasing body resistance to stresses. It is recommended for acceleration of wound-healing process and the process of formation of new cells in damaged tissues, normalization of blood glucose level, reduction of cholesterol deposits, in case of foot, ankle and leg swelling. The product has antioxidative properties.
Brewer’s Yeast with Zinc: Brewer’s yeast autolysate, zinc oxide, vitamin mixture (vitamin E acetate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, ascorbic acid, calcium D pantothenate, folic acid, nicotinamde, D-biotin, vitamin B12), Vitamin D3, excipients.
Vitamin mixture (Vitamins E, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, Calcium D-pantothenate, folic acid, nicotinamide, D-biotin) acts as a catalyst of numerous biochemical processes in human body; they promote immunity boosting, alleviation of aggressive environmental effects.
Zinc (Zn) is a trace element, contained in over 300 hormones and enzymes in the human body and participates in all the vital processes. In human body zinc is contained in cells, muscles, skin, hair, bones and testicles. This microelement is a health detector and is of enormous importance for the body as a whole, as it:
– boosts immune system;
– participates in skeletal system, connective tissue forming, as well as in body cells growth;
– improves skin regenerative processes;
– promotes hair and nail growth, keeps it in good condition;
– activates protein, lipid and carbohydrate metabolisms;
– zinc is necessary for synthesizing, secreting, and utilizing insulin, which participates in carbohydrate metabolism;
– takes part in metabolic processes, occuring in adrenal glands, thyroid gland, pituitary gland, testicles and spermaries;
– has an effect male sex hormone synthesizing and improves functional state of the prostate;
– supports vitreous body transparency and retinal consistency, is prevailing mineral substance in the eye structure;
– improves vitamin A uptake and regulates its metabolism in the body;
– promotes normal liver functioning;
– it is necessary for correct functioning of taste and olfactory receptors;
– supports and improves memory.
Brewer’s Yeast with Zinc: Adults and children since the age of 12 take 4 tablets thrice a day 10 minutes before meals, wash down with water.
Brewer’s Yeast with Zinc: Individual sensitivity to certain components.
Brewer’s Yeast with Zinc: Proteins – 39.3 g, carbohydrates – 7.81 g, fats – 1.8 g.
500 mg tablets N100 and N200