Brewer’s Yeast with Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc: For general health improvement and prevention of bone traumas, in case of increased physical and psychical loads. Magnesium has normalizing effect on the state of the nervous system, provides vasodilating effect, provides for prevention of soft tissues ossification, and is an anti-stress element. Calcium participates in cardiovascular system functioning, provides for bone tissue strengthening, is an important component of blood clotting system, provides antioxidative effect. Zinc is necessary for normal hair and nails growth, to support skin in its good state; it has detoxification properties, protects liver from adverse chemical effects. The supplement is used as a prophylactic remedy in case of iron deficiency anemia as an additional therapy in case of allergy, dental caries, parodontosis, osteoporosis, bone traumas; it is recommended for improvement of the state of hair and nails.
Brewer’s Yeast with Calcium, Magnesium and Iron: Brewer’s yeast autolysate, calcium sulphate, iron sulphate, magnesium oxide, vitamin mixture (vitamin E acetate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, ascorbic acid, calcium D pantothenate, folic acid, nicotinamde, D-biotin, vitamin B12), excipients.
Calcium is one of the most important microelements, which are necessary for human body functioning and which is received with food. Calcium ions participate in blood coagulation processes, cell membranes permeability, nervous impulses transmission; they take part in regulation of all the possible biochemical processes – hormones secretion, muscles contractions etc. Calcium is of vital importance to keep teeth and bones healthy.
Magnesium is essential for normal functioning of all the organs and systems. Growing child’s body is especially sensitive to its deficiency. Magnesium is necessary for nervous impulses transmission and muscles contractions (including cardiac muscles and unstriated muscles of the intestine). Magnesium:
– has calming effect on the nervous system; has spasmolytic effect on vascular walls and smooth muscles of the intestine, reduces intracranial pressure.
– Is a membrane stabilizing agent; it prevents histamine excretion from cells, thus preventing allergy.
– Intensifies insulin production and sensitivity of cells thereto.
– Intensifies metabolism.
Vitamin mixture (Vitamins E, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, Calcium D-pantothenate, folic acid, nicotinamide, D-biotin) acts as a catalyst of numerous biochemical processes in human body; they promote immunity boosting, alleviation of aggressive environmental effects.
Zinc (Zn) is a trace element, contained in over 300 hormones and enzymes in the human body and participates in all the vital processes. In human body zinc is contained in cells, muscles, skin, hair, bones and testicles. This microelement is a health detector and is of enormous importance for the body as a whole, as it:
– boosts immune system;
– participates in skeletal system, connective tissue forming, as well as in body cells growth;
– improves skin regenerative processes;
– promotes hair and nail growth, keeps it in good condition;
– activates protein, lipid and carbohydrate metabolisms;
– zinc is necessary for synthesizing, secreting, and utilizing insulin, which participates in carbohydrate metabolism;
– takes part in metabolic processes, occuring in adrenal glands, thyroid gland, pituitary gland, testicles and spermaries;
– has an effect male sex hormone synthesizing and improves functional state of the prostate;
– supports vitreous body transparency and retinal consistency, is prevailing mineral substance in the eye structure;
– improves vitamin A uptake and regulates its metabolism in the body;
– promotes normal liver functioning;
– it is necessary for correct functioning of taste and olfactory receptors;
– supports and improves memory.
Brewer’s Yeast with Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc: Adults and children since the age of 12 take 4 tablets thrice a day 10 minutes before meals, wash down with water.
Brewer’s Yeast with Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc: Individual sensitivity to certain components, pregnancy, lactation.
Brewer’s Yeast with Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc: Proteins – 16.4 g, carbohydrates – 7.81 g, fats – 1.8 g.
500 mg tablets N100