Natural Brewer’s Yeast: A source of mineral for general health, mental and physical working capacity improvement. Regular intake of natural brewer’s yeast prevents vitamin B complex deficiency, elimination of protein, carbohydrate, vitamin and mineral metabolism disorders due to imbalanced and poor nutrition, improvement of metabolic processes, acceleration of recovery after somatic and infectious diseases, body protection from premature ageing, increase of body resistance to high nervous and psychical neuropsychological and physical loads.
Natural Brewer’s Yeast: Brewer’s yeast autolysate, iron zinc oxide, selenium oxide, sulphate, vitamin mixture (vitamin E acetate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, ascorbic acid, calcium D pantothenate, folic acid, nicotinamde, D-biotin, vitamin B12), excipients.
Vitamin mixture (Vitamins E, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, Calcium D-pantothenate, folic acid, nicotinamide, D-biotin) acts as a catalyst of numerous biochemical processes in human body; they promote immunity boosting, alleviation of aggressive environmental effects.
Iron is a most important trace element, which is contained in over 100 enzymes in human body and participates in breathing, hematopoiesis, immunobiological processes and oxidation-reduction processes. Cell nutrition is impossible without this element, as iron is contained in hemoglobin, which carries oxygen and nutrients to all the organs and tissues. Many enzymes and proteins, controlling cholesterol metabolism, hematopoiesis, DNA synthesis, immune response to bacterial or viral infection, oxidation-reduction reactions, energy metabolism require iron.
Zinc (Zn) is a trace element, contained in over 300 hormones and enzymes in the human body and participates in all the vital processes. In human body zinc is contained in cells, muscles, skin, hair, bones and testicles. This microelement is a health detector and is of enormous importance for the body as a whole, as it:
– boosts immune system;
– participates in skeletal system, connective tissue forming, as well as in body cells growth;
– improves skin regenerative processes;
– promotes hair and nail growth, keeps it in good condition;
– activates protein, lipid and carbohydrate metabolisms;
– zinc is necessary for synthesizing, secreting, and utilizing insulin, which participates in carbohydrate metabolism;
– takes part in metabolic processes, occuring in adrenal glands, thyroid gland, pituitary gland, testicles and spermaries;
– has an effect male sex hormone synthesizing and improves functional state of the prostate;
– supports vitreous body transparency and retinal consistency, is prevailing mineral substance in the eye structure;
– improves vitamin A uptake and regulates its metabolism in the body;
– promotes normal liver functioning;
– it is necessary for correct functioning of taste and olfactory receptors;
– supports and improves memory.
Selenium is a trace element, considered one of the most important elements for a human body, the greatest part of which is concentrated in the liver, kidneys, spleen, heart, testicles and spermatic cords in men. Selenium participates in numerous vital processes, taking place in human body, viz. regulation of metabolism, in lipid, carbohydrate metabolisms, in oxidation-reduction processes; it reacts with vitamins, enzymes. It has powerful antioxidative properties thus protecting cell membranes and preventing formation of free radicals, thus reducing the risk of cancer. Selenium deficiency leads to decrease in immunity, growth retardation, skin, hair, nail diseases, development of cardiovascular diseases, atherosclerosis, allergic reactions, genital function disturbance, early ageing. Selenium also participates in synthesis of thyroid hormone, triiodothyronine, elimination of heavy metals from the body.
Natural Brewer’s Yeast: Adults and children since the age of 12 take 4 tablets thrice a day 10 minutes before meals, wash down with water.
Natural Brewer’s Yeast: Individual sensitivity to certain components, pregnancy, lactation.
Natural Brewer’s Yeast: Proteins – 38.9 g, carbohydrates – 7.81 g, fats – 1.8 g.
500 mg tablets N100 and N200