Cosmetic Brewer’s Yeast: For general health improvement, for skin purifying and improving its state. Makes skin, hair and nails look neat and healthy. Being a natural source of vitamin B complex, the product finds its application in case of furunculosis, acne, for nails strengthening, hair growth promotion. Regular intake of brewer’s yeast makes skin, hair and nails look neat and healthy.
Cosmetic Brewer’s Yeast: Brewer’s yeast autolysate, calcium sulphate, iron sulphate, zinc oxide, vitamin mixture (vitamin E acetate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, ascorbic acid, calcium D pantothenate, folic acid, nicotinamde, D-biotin, vitamin B12), excipients.
Calcium is one of the most important microelements, which are necessary for human body functioning and which is received with food. Calcium ions participate in blood coagulation processes, cell membranes permeability, nervous impulses transmission; they take part in regulation of all the possible biochemical processes – hormones secretion, muscles contractions etc. Calcium is of vital importance to keep teeth and bones healthy.
Vitamin mixture (Vitamins E, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, Calcium D-pantothenate, folic acid, nicotinamide, D-biotin) acts as a catalyst of numerous biochemical processes in human body; they promote immunity boosting, alleviation of aggressive environmental effects. Presence of vitamin D3, which improves calcium absorption in the intestine and its conjugation in bone tissue, in sufficient amount is essential for normal calcium uptake in and elimination from the body. In case of vitamin D3 deficiency only 8-10% of calcium is uptaken in the body. The signs of calcium deficiency are frequent bone fractures, muscular cramps (especially at night), pain in joints and in the back, allergic reactions, fragile nails, bad state of teeth and nails.
Iron is a most important trace element, which is contained in over 100 enzymes in human body and participates in breathing, hematopoiesis, immunobiological processes and oxidation-reduction processes. Cell nutrition is impossible without this element, as iron is contained in hemoglobin, which carries oxygen and nutrients to all the organs and tissues. Many enzymes and proteins, controlling cholesterol metabolism, hematopoiesis, DNA synthesis, immune response to bacterial or viral infection, oxidation-reduction reactions, energy metabolism require iron.
Zinc (Zn) is a trace element, contained in over 300 hormones and enzymes in the human body and participates in all the vital processes. In human body zinc is contained in cells, muscles, skin, hair, bones and testicles. This microelement is a health detector and is of enormous importance for the body as a whole, as it:
– boosts immune system;
– participates in skeletal system, connective tissue forming, as well as in body cells growth;
– improves skin regenerative processes;
– promotes hair and nail growth, keeps it in good condition;
– activates protein, lipid and carbohydrate metabolisms;
– zinc is necessary for synthesizing, secreting, and utilizing insulin, which participates in carbohydrate metabolism;
– takes part in metabolic processes, occuring in adrenal glands, thyroid gland, pituitary gland, testicles and spermaries;
– has an effect male sex hormone synthesizing and improves functional state of the prostate;
– supports vitreous body transparency and retinal consistency, is prevailing mineral substance in the eye structure;
– improves vitamin A uptake and regulates its metabolism in the body;
– promotes normal liver functioning;
– it is necessary for correct functioning of taste and olfactory receptors;
– supports and improves memory.
Cosmetic Brewer’s Yeast: Adults and children since the age of 12 take 4 tablets thrice a day 10 minutes before meals, wash down with water.
Cosmetic Brewer’s Yeast: Individual sensitivity to certain components, pregnancy, lactation.
Cosmetic Brewer’s Yeast: Proteins – 27.5 g, carbohydrates – 7.81 g, fats – 1.8 g.
500 mg tablets N100 and N200