Recommended as an additional source of vitamin С and zinc. It helps to normalize metabolic processes in the body, increase immunity, against vascular disorders, improve the functioning of the visual organ, the condition of the skin, hair and nails, has antioxidant properties.
Ascorbic acid – 28% (vitamin C – 70 mg), zinc oxide – 7.6% (equivalent to Zn ++ – 15 mg), auxiliary components.
Zinc (Zn) is a microelement, contained in over 300 hormones and enzymes in the human body, which participates in all the vital processes. In human body, zinc is contained in muscles, skin, hair, bone and testicles. This microelement is a health detector and is of enormous importance for the body as a whole, as it:
– Boosts immune system;
– Participates in skeletal system, connective tissue forming, as well as in body cells growth;
– Improves skin regenerative processes;
– Promotes hair and nail growth, keeps it in good condition;
– Activates protein, lipid and carbohydrate metabolisms;
– Zinc is necessary for synthesizing, secreting, and utilizing insulin, which participates in metabolic processes, taking place in adrenal glands, thyroid gland, pituitary gland, testicles and spermaries;
– Affects male sex hormone synthesizing and improves functional state of the prostate;
– Supports vitreous body transparency and retinal consistency, is prevailing mineral substance in the eye structure;
– Improves vitamin A uptake and regulates its metabolism in the body;
– Promotes normal liver functioning;
– It is necessary for correct functioning of taste and olfactory receptors;
– Supports and improves memory.
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) is one of the most famous vitamins. It is an active participant in regulation of the oxidation-reduction processes in the body, carbohydrate metabolism, blood clotting and tissue regeneration. It helps reducing vascular walls permeability, has anti-platelet (prevents thrombosis) and expressed antioxidatve properties, helps slowing down process of body ageing. It is necessary to keep teeth, gums, bones, cartilages and connective tissue healthy. It plays an important part in collagen synthesis in the body, improves iron uptake. The vitamin boosts body resistance to infections, helps suppressing mediators of inflammation and allergic reactions, provides antihistamine effect. A human body has no significant stores of Vitamin C, that is why systematic and regular consumption of this vitamin with food is essential. The main sources of ascorbic acid are plants. The greatest amount of ascorbic acid is contained in pepper, horse radish, rowanberry and chokeberry, black currant, strawberry, oranges, lemons, mandarins, cabbage (both fresh and sour), in spinach. It should be kept in mind that vitamin C breaks down in case of thermal processing of products, under the influence of light. Smokers should keep in mind that each cigarette breaks down about 25 mg of vitamin C.
Adults take 1-2 tablets daily with meals. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. The course of admission is up to one month, in the future, the period of use and the possibility of a second course should be agreed with the doctor. Before use, a doctor’s consultation is required.
Individual sensitivity to the components, pregnant women and women during lactation, children under 12 years of age.
Proteins – 0.007 g, fats – 0 g, carbohydrates – 45.394 g
Tablets 0.25 g No. 100